- DOW Technologies
- >DOW Price Match Guarantee
DOW Price Match Guarantee Program
Terms & Conditions
The DOW Price Match Guarantee Program provides DOW customers with an industry leading, published, price match guarantee that will match any other authorized distributors’ price for the products DOW customers purchase from DOW.
PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE
We’ll match the price of any qualifying product you buy from DOW (“Price Match Product”) that is advertised for a lower price by a distributor authorized by the product Vendor to sell the Price Match Product in your territory. Price matches must be requested and validated at the time of your DOW purchase.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following conditions apply to your participation in the Price Match Program:
- The Price Match Product must be sold by a distributor that competes with DOW and is contractually authorized by the product Vendor to sell the Price Match Product in the territory where your business is located (each a “Authorized Competitor”)
- The Price Match Product must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number. Price Match Product must be in stock at the Authorized Competitor’s location for shipping and delivery/pickup at the time of your purchase and requested Price Match from DOW.
- The price for a Price Match Product must be advertised by the Authorized Competitor and valid and available at the time of the Price Match. We reserve the right to verify the Authorized Competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item by the means that will satisfy us. If we are not able to verify the lower price and availability, we may decline your request to Price Match.
- The Price Match will be given at the time of your purchase of the Price Match Product and reflected on your purchase invoice.
- SMART Services customers may be entitled to Price Match Plus pricing which could provide better pricing for the Price Match Product SMART Services customers purchase. Ask your DOW Account Representative for details.
- No rain checks will be issued for out-of-stock items to match a competitor's price.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of Price Matches per identical Price Match Product you can receive.
- To participate in this Program, your DOW Account must be in Good Standing. Generally, your DOW Account is in Good Standing if it: (1) remains current and not past due; (2) has not exceeded the assigned credit limit; and (3) remains in compliance with any other Agreements you have with DOW.
- All applicable federal, state, or local tax obligations related to Price Match Credits, if any, are your sole responsibility. Please consult your tax advisor concerning any such income or other tax consequences related to your participation in the Program should you have any questions.
The following are excluded from the Price Match Program:
- Products that are clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, demo, display items, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, custom or special-order products, or storewide, sitewide, or category promotions, or offers advertised as % or $ off total purchase, or non-branded items.
- Pricing due to typographical errors, competitor doorbusters/lightning sales, coupon offers, loyalty cards, promotional codes, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates, or mail-in offers.
- Authorized Competitors’ Quotes for pricing that do not match the Authorized Competitor’s advertised pricing or cannot be verified.
- Any offers on products from online and brick / mortar retailers, including without limitation Amazon Prime, Amazon Fresh Exclusive, Best Buy, Target, Walmart, or eBay.
- Product sold by non-qualifying competitors, unauthorized distributors, or qualifying competitors or authorized distributors selling outside of an authorized territory.