Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Channel Master 100 Mile Range UHF / VHF Directional Outdoor Antenna
The Digital Advantage 100 is a directional (yagi), line-of-sight outdoor antenna that receives high definition and digital signals from a single direction and is optimized for high VHF and UHF signals. This antenna has a reception range of up to 100 miles.
- Long range directional (line of sight) outdoor antenna up to 100 miles
- Reception Range: 100 miles
- Type: Outdoor
- CEA Color Code: yellow, green, light green, red
- Reception Pattern: directional
- Built-In Amplifier: no
- Installation: roof, mast, eave, chimney
- Bandwith: 174 to 216 and 470 to 700 MHz
- VHF Gain: 7.5dB
- UHF Gain: 10dB
- Front to Back Ratio: 14dB
- Return Loss: N/A
- Impedance: 300 Ohm (75 Ohm balun included)
- Boom Length: 90.5"
- Number of Elements: 41
- Max Element Width: 61"
- Mounting Clamp: U bolt up to 2"
- Turning Radius: 6 ft.
- Output Connector: F-type
- Size (product): 90.675 x 60 x 22 in
- Size (packaging): 50.5 x 7 x 7.5 in
- Weight (product): 4.5 lb
- Weight (packaging): 7.75 lb
- Wind Resistance: (at 100 mph, no ice) – 38 lb
- Digital Advantage 100
- Hardware (mast, amplifier and coax cable not included)
- Installation Guide
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $149.00
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : Channel Master
- Product Type : Outdoor Antennas
- Features : 100 Mile Range
- Item Rank Result : 8