Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Vanco 4 Pair Stereo Speaker Selector Box
- Low profile speaker selector unit that allows for distribution of high level (amplified) stereo signals into four zones.
- Features a manually activated impedance protection circuit that can be activated to prevent the impedance to a receiver, this protection keeps the receiver from dropping below 5 Ohms, regardless of the impedance rating of the speakers utilized
- Impedance protection can also be de-activated, allowing for part of a planned system of impedance with matching volume controls, resulting in great sound quality in every zone
- Two sets of electrical safety devices for safeguarding the stereo amplifier have been installed to protect the stereo amplifier against shorting of lines and/or open speaker connectors
- Push-pin terminal connections
- Line Voltage: 120 (Volts)
- Rated 70 Watts Continuous per Channel
- 10 Ohm Impedance
- Accepts 14 to 18 AWG Speaker Wire
- Size (L x W x H): 8.5” x 1.8” x 4.5”
- Vanco 4 Pair Stereo Speaker Selector Box
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $84.99
- Availability: Call for ETA
- Brand : Vanco
- Product Type : Speaker Accessories
- Item Rank Result : 0