Return Authorization Policy
At DOW Technologies, we understand not everything is a perfect fit. If you can answer YES to the following questions we offer you a No Hassle Return Policy:
- Was the product purchased from DOW?
- Will it be returned in the original packaging?
- Is the product in like-new factory sealed re-sellable condition?
Then Good News! You may Request a Return Authorization anytime, 24 hours a day at DOWTECHNOLOGIES.COM.
Click here to access our Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Request form.
Defective Items requiring Tickets/Case number prior to requesting RA with DOW
Certain products require contacting the manufacturer prior to requesting an RA with DOW. For defective products, please use the below contact information to request a ticket or case number prior to requesting your DOW RA.
- DEFINITIVE TECHNOLOGY — 1-800-228-7148 Option 1
- SPYCLOPS — 1-866-839-9187 Extension 2207
- TRUAUDIO — 1-888-858-1555
- URC — 1-914-835-4484 Extension 287
- VANCO — 1-800-626-6445
- AVPRO EDGE — 1-605-977-3477
- LUXUL — 1-801-822-5450 Option 3
- RTI — 1-952-253-3137
Limited Warranty/Defective Return Policies
Please note that DOW has a limited time frame to handle the defective/warranty issues for certain manufacturers. Review the below noted manufacturers and return policy time frames.
- RUSSOUND — 60 day Return Policy for credit/exchange: If past 60 days, contact 1-603-659-5170 Option #3
- HEOS/DENON — 60 day Return Policy: If past 60 days, then contact 1-855-499-2820
- SONOS — Through Manufacturer RA only: Technical Support Line 1-800-680-2345
TV – Defective Return Policy
Defective televisions have unique requirements for defective products. Be sure to review the below before starting a RA request.
- SAMSUNG — Repair Only: Must be within 14 days of customer bill of sale to process through DOW Technologies – Contact 1-866-797-8727
- SONY — Must be within 14 days of customer bill of sale; From day 15 to day 59, dealer must contact 1-866-924-7669; From day 61 to day 365, end user must contact 1-888-222-7669
Returns & Receiving Best Practices
Review these documents to ensure defective & damaged items are handled properly.
SAMSUNG MANUFACTURER DEFECT SONY MANUFACTURER DEFECT
Shipping damage must be noted when receiving, and hidden damage must be reported within 72 hours of date of delivery.