Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
ARC Audio Motorcycle Coaxial Speaker Kit - Fits 1999-2013 HD Street Glide and Road Glide M
- Designed for use with 2000 - 2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide and Road Glide Motorcycles
- Fitment Note: Pre 2013 models using the HD parts counter radios or any add-on system may experience fitment issues and/or require additional work to complete the installation process.
- Designed and tested by factory trained technicians at Mitchell's Modesto Harley Davidson.
- MPAK kits are designed to fit directly into your HD Motorcycle's factory locations in the front fairing.
- No loss of space inside your side bags of tour pack.
- High-Efficiency Non-Digital amplifier design works within the parameters of the factory motorcycle charging system.
- Speakers bolt directly into the factory locations with no modifications or changes needed to the factory speakers mounting area.
- Includes full step-by-step color instruction manual for an easy do it yourself installation.
- Allows you to upgrade your HD audio system and still retain all factory handle bar stereo controls.
- Wire harness and installation kit contents selected by Mitchell's Modesto Harley Davidson technicians so that the stereo will not void the motorcycles factory electrical warranty. (At No Point In This Installation Does The Motorcycles Main Harness Need To Be Cut!)
- Includes full plug and play input/output signal wire harness.
- Amplifier Power @ 4-ohms Per Channel: 4 x 150 Watts
- Amplifier Power @ 2 ohms Per Channel: 4 x 180 Watts
- Amplifier Frequency Response (Using Factory Radio): 85Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier Frequency Response (Using Aftermarket Radio): 10Hz - 20kHz
- Fan Cooled: Yes
- Amp Size (L x W x H): 8.125" x 5.43” x 1.8"
- Speaker Size (L x W x H): 8.125" x 5.43" x 1.8"
- MOTO720 amplifier
- MOTO 602v2 speakers
- Speaker adapter rings
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $1,209.00
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : ARC Audio
- Item Rank Result : 0