Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
ARC Audio KAR Series 2 Channel Mini Amplifier
- Exclusively incorporates ARC Audio's BX2 low frequency enhancement technology.
- Gives you big bass and improved low frequency response without the additional physical demand on your speakers
- Uses a high velocity forced induction fan for additional cooling
- Bridge auto detect mode (Autosense Turn On)
- Ultra compact chassis design allows for installation in small vehicles and inside the factory fairing of most HD brand motorcycles
- Class G/H switching design allows for maximum sound quality, performance and reliability without distortion and lack of performance of digital Class-D amplifiers
- Self branded, ultra low ESR caps and power supply components allow for maximum efficiency without any compromise of sound quality or long term performance
- Protection against: reverse voltage, speaker short and thermal overload
- Wide band over voltage protection allows for continued use without interruption from very high voltage spikes that can happen with stator based charging systems.
- Can drive highly reactive loads
- Hi-level speaker inputs for OEM application and integration from most factory radios allowing you to retain all of the factory steering wheel/handle bar controls and features.
- Optically isolated Mosfet power supply
- Stable to 2 Ohms stereo
- Ultra low radiated noise for clean AM/FM reception
- 2-Channel @ 4 Ohms: 70 Watts
- 2-Channel @ 2 Ohms: 125 Watts
- 1-Channel @ 1 Ohms: Not Recommended
- 1-Channel @ 4 Ohms: 250 Watts
- 1-Channel @ 2 Ohms: Not Recommended
- Frequency Range -3dB: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Crossover Range: 55Hz - 550Hz
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-15 dB @ 45Hz
- Input Sensitivity (RCA): .3V - 3.5V
- Input Impedance: 13k Ohms
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $459.00
- Availability: In stock
- Brand : ARC Audio
- Product Type : Amplifiers
- Your Price : $100 to $199
- Channels : 2 Channel
- Item Rank Result : 0