- DOW Technologies>
- Fusion Marine Signature Series 8 Channel Marine Amplifier
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Fusion Marine Signature Series 8 Channel Marine Amplifier
- Class-D Amplifier Technology - The highly efficient Class-D design provides 2000-Watts peak power whilst drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer.
- 2000 Watts Peak Power – With a peak power of 2000 watts, you can easily power up to 8 pairs of speakers or up to 4 pairs of speakers with 2 subwoofers.
- Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs - Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink - Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
- Stainless Mirror Finish - The polished stainless-steel control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and settings controls whilst providing an attractive finish to complement any installation.
- Speaker Configuration - Whether you require 2 Ohms per channel or 4 Ohms bridged, your Signature Series amplifier has your installation options covered to achieve the optimum output levels.
- Connect up to two speakers per channel at 2 Ohms, or for extra power, bridge two channels at 4 Ohms to connect two subwoofers.
- Zone Designation - To align with the Fusion entertainment system zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labelled as zones.
- True-Marine Design - Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty.
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $799.99
- Brand : Fusion
- Product Type : Amplifiers
- Features : Marine
- Channels : 8 Channel
- Item Classification : Top Sellers
- Item Rank Result : 11