- DOW Technologies>
- Fusion 2250W Class D Mono Block Amp 2 Ohm
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Fusion 2250W Class D Mono Block Amp 2 Ohm
- Class-D Amplifier Technology - The highly efficient Class-D design provides 2250-Watts peak power whilst drawing less current than a standard Class-AB amplifier. This design provides increased efficiency and power output to your speakers, letting you enjoy your music for longer.
- 2250 Watt peak power – Bring your music to life with 2250 Watts peak power.
- Marine-Ready Design with Conformal Coated PCBs - Extending the life of your amplifiers, the Signature Series are designed specifically for marine use with conformal coated PCBs to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid Aluminum Alloy Heat Sink - Molded to form a singular die-cast chassis, the fin layout is calculated with precision to increase the surface area of the heat sink and improve heat dissipation.
- Stainless Mirror Finish - The polished stainless-steel control panel cover conceals and protects all cable connections and settings controls whilst providing an attractive finish to complement any installation.
- Zone Designation - To align with the Fusion entertainment system zone philosophy, the input and output connections are labelled as zones.
- True-Marine Design - Signature Series amplifiers are perfect for the marine environment, and carry a 3-year warranty.
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Subwoofer Frequency Response: 10Hz - 320Hz
- Peak Power: 2250 Watts
- Rated Power (4 Ohms): 500 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (2 Ohms): 850 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (1 Ohm): 1100 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 1 Ohm 1% THD
- Length: 300mm [11-13/16”]
- Depth: 210mm [8-1/4”]
- Height: 50mm [2”]
- Login to view price
- MSRP: $449.99
- Brand : Fusion
- Product Type : Amplifiers
- Features : Marine
- Channels : Monoblock
- Item Rank Result : 7